Sunday 10 March 2024

Final idea

Final Idea (Initial Idea 3 with a twist):

For my final idea I have chosen my initial idea 3. This is because this is my favourite idea out of all three ideas due to it not being complex and it to be easier for the audience to understand. It has an unexpected plot twist of the vampires friend wanting to kill them. This idea meets with the client brief since this is aimed towards 15+ (people who are in year 10 to sixth form). The short film won't have as much harsh scenes as it's only a 15+. There is a hidden message behind this short film, not everyone is what you expect which will educate the target audience to be aware on how people are actually are. I've will be extremely fun to film and I am able to experiment on all of the camera angles, focus, shutter speed, iso (everything I've learn in lesson). I have props for the main characters and I know how to do makeup for them which will make it good financially since I won't need to buy as much props as I would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I used cinematography

  How did I use cinematography? When looking at my short film “Upon Fate” I have noticed I have added many elements of cinematography throug...