Tuesday 19 March 2024

Production Log Week 1

Production Log Week 1

Tuesday 12th March 2024 - Proposal - Outline the purpose/content of the plot, target audience and schedule/distribution. 

Wednesday 13th March 2024 - Proposal - Genre and theme, setting and location. 

Wednesday 13th March 2024 - Proposal - Personnel and Job roles, Legal and ethical issues. I have finished the proposal throughout these 3 days and is able to move on to the next task without having any tasks needing to fix. 

Thursday 14th March 2024 - Genre Research, I'm hoping to get this finished by the weekend so that I can work on the next task next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I used cinematography

  How did I use cinematography? When looking at my short film “Upon Fate” I have noticed I have added many elements of cinematography throug...