Thursday 9 May 2024

Lightning Justification

 

Shot number(s)

Equipment required 

Lightning technique 

Justification

1, 1.2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 18, 19, 19.1, 20

Reflector 

Natural lighting 

I am going to make the natural lighting more prominent by using a reflector to give the film a sense of a normal enviroment. 

7, 10, 24


Tripod and camera lighting 

Direct lighting and indirect lighting

The lighting will be on the camera to show where the character of the setting is. The light on the camera will show where they’re going. 

14, 16, 23

Tripod and camera lighting 

Side lighting 

To create a dark effect on the characters. 

13,15,17, 21, 22

Tripod and camera lighting 

Frontal lighting 

Both camera and lighting will be faced in front to make the whole scene centre.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How I used cinematography

  How did I use cinematography? When looking at my short film “Upon Fate” I have noticed I have added many elements of cinematography throug...