Thursday 25 April 2024

Camera Justification

Shot Number(s)

Camera Settings 

Equipment Required 

Camera Technique

Justified

1 to 3 19 - 19.1

1/60, f5.6, iso 6400

Tripod, camera, fish-eye lens 

Birds eye view, wide shot, long shot

I have chosen these settings due to when being outside it may be dull and we need the settings to be brighter. 

22

1/60, f5.6, iso 6400 

Tripod, camera, fish-eye lens 

Eye level shot with pan

I have chosen these settings so that when it’s inside of the shed it’ll match with the natural lighting from outdoors.

13-15, 17, 21, 23

1/40, f5.6, iso 100

Tripod, camera, fish-eye lens

Close shot blurred background

I have chosen these settings to give a natural feeling 

18

1/40,f5.6, iso 100

Tripod

Pov shot

I have chosen these settings to give a natural feeling and make the scene dull. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I used cinematography

  How did I use cinematography? When looking at my short film “Upon Fate” I have noticed I have added many elements of cinematography throug...