Sunday 14 April 2024

LO4, P4 - Location Recee

 Location recce :

Hainault forest:


When using Hainault forest it has various creative elements that would be eye-catching to the audience that would be watching the short film. I can be creative with the greenery of the forest and use it as a back-drop due to it looking old-fashioned. This will offer visually appealing back-drops for cinematography due to the forest providing an appealing aesthetic for my short-film. It highlights the inevitable betrayal of one of my characters in the short film as the eerie background portrays a mysterious atmosphere in the audience's minds. The forest has many different purposes such as branches on top of each other, pathways, wildlife in which I can take advantage of.



Milhan's shed:

I’m going to utilise my back garden shed and use it as a creepy mysterious house as in my short film, one of the characters is going to be locked inside which leads to the audience wondering what has happened to them. As the shot is only going to include the shed, I will need to focus on making sure that the exterior of the shed is as perplexing and cryptic looking as possible. To enhance the cinematography the lighting should be carefully considered and the scene should be shot at night time with the moon out to make sure that the atmosphere being portrayed is strange. This is because in this part of the short film, the dark part has now made an appearance and I want to highlight it as much as possible due to a cliff hanger shortly coming up.






No comments:

Post a Comment

How I used cinematography

  How did I use cinematography? When looking at my short film “Upon Fate” I have noticed I have added many elements of cinematography throug...