Friday 14 June 2024

Changes I had to make with my storyboard during production process

  When creating my short film, I had to change locations from the shed to my room since my cousins asthma wasn't able to handle how small my shed was which mean't we had to switch locations. This impacted my storyboards since some scenes wasn't able to be filmed however they got changed into new ones. Such as the banging on the shed door has been changed to banging on the room door, and not being able to leave. 

Another part of my storyboard I had to change is the outro/credits. Instead of just diving into the credits I've added  the narrator talking to create more suspense. This is since my teacher has told me to add the narrator back in at the end which has worked successfully. 


The beginning of the storyboard has been changed to the narrator talking which doesn't have time lapses of the forest due to that being more boring for the audience. I added a green screen of my narrator talking instead which fits with cinematography. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How I used cinematography

  How did I use cinematography? When looking at my short film “Upon Fate” I have noticed I have added many elements of cinematography throug...