Friday 14 June 2024

Export format

 

After completing my final edits on my short film, it was now time to export it and behind uploading it on YouTube.The picture above is the export settings that I had chosen when exporting my final edit. The resolution I went with was 1080p or otherwise 1920 x 1080 because I had recorded my footage in 1080p and there was no reason to go any higher. I had gone with the video codec as being Apple ProRes 422 as it preserves storage compared to another codec such as H.264 which compresses the footage and reduces quality. Lastly, I chose the file format as .mov as because this is a short film and .mov provides the utmost best quality compared to .mp3 with its only downside being the file size being larger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How I used cinematography

  How did I use cinematography? When looking at my short film “Upon Fate” I have noticed I have added many elements of cinematography throug...