Thursday 13 June 2024

Focus group questions

These are the questions I have asked my focus group for feedback which may help me with in the future to improve on future projects. The questions that I will ask are:

1) How was the short film?

2) What did you like about it?

3) What did you dislike about it?

4) What could I improve on next time?

5) Did you think the storyline was clear?

6)  Was the dialogue clear when the actors were speaking?

7)  Do you think the music fit the scenes?

8) Did I use cinematography great such as camera angles, focus pulls and lightning techniques?

9) Did you like the effects on the voices?

10) What was the overall feeling you got when watching my short film?

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I used cinematography

  How did I use cinematography? When looking at my short film “Upon Fate” I have noticed I have added many elements of cinematography throug...