Friday 14 June 2024

Evidence using lighting equipment

When making my short film, I needed to make sure lighting was included to engage with the audience. The lighting I have used is  simple three point lighting using the LED lights shown in the image below.


    Above I have a set of 4 "ECT Source Four PAR" which is used for the top to be able to give my actor a coverage of lighting throughout the scene. This will ensure no part of the scene missing lighting.


Here is a image of my actor on set whilst recording him for my short film Upon Fate.


In my short film you are able to see how the lighting matches with the green screen background which was ideal for the set I was going for. (medieval setting)





No comments:

Post a Comment

How I used cinematography

  How did I use cinematography? When looking at my short film “Upon Fate” I have noticed I have added many elements of cinematography throug...