Friday 14 June 2024

Post-production tools

 1) The first tool I have used is the trimming tool for my first and final edit. This is because at the start and end of each shot I would have a few seconds of me directing, or ending the video. 


2) Using green screen keyer, which removes green from a background which leaves me room to add an any background of my choosing. I have chosen a medieval vampire house to fit my theme and to add tension to my story.

3) Using different effects for the narrator when he is talking. At the end I used space designer a type of reverb to give off an echo effect, which shows us the narrator plays an important role in my short film.

4) voice isolation and fixed audio used to remove wind sounds which makes the speech much more clearer for the audience to hear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How I used cinematography

  How did I use cinematography? When looking at my short film “Upon Fate” I have noticed I have added many elements of cinematography throug...