Thursday 13 June 2024

Teacher's corrections

Here is a picture of my teacher Mrs Lowndes watching my first edit of my short film "Upon Fate":

Here are the correction's my teacher have told me to do to ensure my short film is the best as it:

  •  Jump cut when the narrator is talking, need to add something in between.

  •  Transition to first shot such as a fade in and fade out from the introduction to be introduced to the first shot.

  •  When red hair girl Sooha is nodding cut shorter and move on to the next scene

  • Cutting the forest scenes shorter when they're exploring or add something over to create more suspense.

  •  Add title throughout the beginning of the short film since people can know what the short film is since. When the title is at the end it's late late and that is where credits need to be. 

  • Adding another part of the narrator at the end to make it longer for the short film which will give an overall build up effect. 
  •  Character talking when the audio speech isn't playing so remove that or add a part where the characters aren't speaking. 
  •  Try and remove the wind sounds fully or reshoot the speech to go over it and include white sound on top of it (outside forest sounds) 

The feedback I will be giving myself:

  • Try and remove majority of the wind sound 
  • Adding different types of transitions into my short film, including a transition and adding more sound effects and music in the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How I used cinematography

  How did I use cinematography? When looking at my short film “Upon Fate” I have noticed I have added many elements of cinematography throug...